HOME > Qualification
You must fulfill the basic requirement listed below
1. Native English speaker and a citizen of one of the following countries;
Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, UK and USA
2. Bachelor’s degree in any filed
3. Graduated from the following 5 universities are not eligible to apply for E-2 visa (English teaching visa);
- Montreal, Laval, Quebec, Shebroooke, and Moncton university in Canada.
  (Those universities are in the French region of Canada and recognized by
  Korean Government as the institution using French as an official language)
4. Not required but factors will enable us to negotiate for better working condition and salary
- Degree in Education, English or related field
- Experience in teaching (ESL, public schools, universities or related industry)
- Higher education EG. MA or PhD